Fakultet za sport i psihologiju

Things to know beforehand

Staying in Serbia

General entry requirements for Serbia can be found here:

Although nationals of a number of countries do not require an entry visa, some non-EU nationals do. Please check whether you need an entry visa at the following link:

Should you happen to need a visa, the general requirements for one can be found at the following link:

If your stay exceeds 90 days, you will need a temporary residence permit. The requirements for this can be found at:
The Faculty of Sport and Tourism will offer any help necessary in obtaining this type of visa in accordance with the requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education, including, but not limited to submission of required documents.

Should you have any additional questions, please contact us at international@tims.edu.rs


Serbian law obliges incoming foreigners who apply for a temporary residence permit to be properly insured. In cases where the incoming student’s/staff member’s existing insurance does not suffice or is not recognised locally, The Faculty of Sport and Tourism will help select and take out an adequate local one.


The Faculty will offer help in finding adequate accommodation for incoming staff/students. Please consult our incoming student/staff coordinator at least two weeks prior to arrival at mladen.tomic@tims.edu.rs.